From the 31st of August 2020 Alert Level 2 protocols will commence at Orewa Beach Vets. At Alert Level 2 we will be providing a full range of veterinary services with strict cleaning, disinfecting and social distancing practices.
We are here to help you and your pets, call us for anything urgent or for advice 09 426 9950
* Our clinic doors are now OPEN; we encourage the use of masks when entering the clinic please*
We are here to help you and your pets, call us for anything urgent or for advice.
FOR SELF ISOLATING, UNWELL CLIENTS or WAITING ON COVID RESULTS:
Our Visiting Process:
2. Appointments must be pre booked before arrival- In an emergency call us when you are on your way.
3. If possible, please bring a mask to wear while in the practice, we can provide you with one if needed.
4. Social distancing of at least 1 meter must be adhered to at all times while in the practice.
5. Maximum of 4 clients in the reception at one time.
6. Where possible please take advantage of contactless payment methods, like PayWave.
Our cattery will be open for bookings.
If you are NOT on our database, please on arrival, scan the government QR code with your NZ Covid Tracer App.
Thank you for your ongoing support at this difficult time, we really appreciate it. Covid-19 Unite.