COVID-19 Response Plan: Level 2
The health and well-being of our people and clients is paramount. At Alert level 2 we can provide a full range of Veterinary services, with strict cleaning, disinfecting and social distancing practices. If you would prefer not to enter the clinic you may stay in your car and phone us for further guidance.
- New process when you arrive for an appointment you have made
Arrival – clinic door is OPEN. Only ONE person per animal is allowed into the clinic please.
1. Use our hand sanitizer on entering the building
2. Maintain ONE metre distance between staff and customers
3. We have masks available, if you prefer the use of masks please request on arrival
4. You may wait in your car, please phone us to let us know you are here and we will advise you when we are ready for you
5. We have a paywave EFTPOS terminal which we sanitize between each use. (No Cash)
- We are currently accepting all bookings
- Our Cattery is open and fully operational.
Purchasing Nutrition, medicine and other supplies
- Please phone ahead to advise us of food, medicine or flea treatment you require for your pet (please allow up to 24hrs).
We are now able to take EFTPOS payments in the clinic but we are asking that our clients pay via internet banking into the bank account below or by Credit Card/ Visa Debit Card over the phone when ordering supplies over the phone. No cash payments.
Internet Banking Details
Please quote your client code or Surname and your ‘pets’ name as a reference
Payment is due within 48 hours of the invoice date
OTHER IMPORTANT CHANGES
- Call us for initial advice and we will guide you from there.
- We have a phone consultation option.
- We have extra strict hygiene practices in place, our clinic is thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant that effectively inactivates Covid-19.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
Please try to call us before arriving – this will ensure someone is available to help your pet readily.
FOR SELF ISOLATION OR UNWELL CLIENTS
- If you are sick or displaying any flu/cold symptoms we respectfully ask you to not come in to the clinic. We do not want to put our staff or other clients at risk so will not be consulting with anyone who has these symptoms.
- If you have a contact who is unwell, please tell us by phone before arriving so we can assess risk and plan how we can best help you and your animal.
Thank you for your ongoing support at this difficult time, we really appreciate it. Covid-19 Unite.